Views From Kennewick

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31, 2007

"I am not an extremist, but I did threaten to kill a man who insulted islam"


January 31, 2007
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/015053.php

Traditional Muslim Alert: of course Mohammed Saud, mohammed_souljha@hotmail.co.uk, who threatened to kill me in an email he sent me in December, is indeed not an extremist.

He recently wrote this in an email that was forwarded to me by a Jihad Watch reader who exchanged emails with him about his threatening me:

i am not an extremist, but i did threaten to kill a man who insulted islam.

What's "extremist" about that? The idea that people who insult Islam and Muhammad should be killed is mainstream in Islamic law, and is taught by all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence. I don't accept the assertion that I have done so by shedding light on the elements of Islam that jihadists use to justify their actions, but that is a separate matter. From the perspective of Islamic law there is nothing "extremist" about Mohammed Saud at all.

Saud also recalls romeosay@hotmail.com, who also threatened me some time ago. In the course of his threats he said:

I will be violent against anyone who hurts muslim feelings about Prophet.

It is a religion of peace for everyone until some duckhead sprews out his damn saliva on a senstive topic as this. Spencer will be delivered.

A religion of peace, until you insult us. Then we kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home