Views From Kennewick

Saturday, February 11, 2006

EARTHQUAKE...
cake?

I got to thinking about Deb's gallery and coffeehouse today, and how much I'm going to miss her, and Dave, and the ambiance of the gallery. Since the coffeehouse has been toast for a couple of months now, Death By Triple Chocolate Cake isn't an issue anymore.

WELL YES IT IS, DARN IT!!!

I'm having severe withdrawals. A menopausal woman with a fat dog that wears red high heels and carries a whip MUST have an alternative!

Ok I'm not a cook and fortunately no one's reading this blog, so I'll just spit it out, no pun intended.

I do as little cooking as I can get away with. I don't usually save recipies. I'm not a domestic diva. However, a friend asked for kosher recipies (see Shiloh Musing link). Well, I'm not Jewish and I don't have a kosher kitchen but she asked me to post it, so I will.

This one's for you, Batya!

German Chocolate Cake Mix
prepare as directed and pour into baking pan
Mix a package of cream cheese and a BOX of powdered sugar.
(take care that your mixer does not burn up--or soften the cream cheese
first)

Plop the cream cheese and sugar mixture onto the cake batter.

Bake per package directions.


This is critical-----EAT IT WHEN IT IS WARM


Mercy, I need some chocolate.



1 Comments:

  • Hey, how much in a "box" and "package?" We're international, us bloggers.

    By Blogger Batya, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home